Being a landlord doesn’t have to entail first-person management. Depending on the size of your portfolio, you may wish to hire a professional manager rather than handle all the management duties yourself. And, while you as property owner are ultimately responsible for ensuring a manager does a good job of operation the property and maintaining it in a decent condition, a manager can make your life easier by taking care of business you would rather not have to address.
Choosing suitable living accommodations can be a challenging task for students. Not all buildings are the same, but one thing is for sure – each building is its own community. At Atlas, we strive to ensure that all of our tenants are taken care of equally and treated with respect. Strong tenant relationships are what foster a strong micro-community within each building. When it comes time for tenants to move out, we know their experience with Atlas was pleasing and memorable. Our reputation on the street precedes our notion of “filling buildings before they’re available.” Students know they’ll be looked after while staying with Atlas Property Group, the number one choice in student rentals in Waterloo.
Atlas Property Management Services:
- 24-hour tenant response telephone line
- Rental revenue management and accounting
- Electronic Fund Transfer services
- Profit maximization and cost minimization
- Energy efficiency initiatives – going GREEN can save you money
- Occupancy maximization
- On-campus advertising with partners at the University of Waterloo, Wilfred Laurier, and Conestoga College.